
Happy July 24th! Today we started our day off with going to the Washington City Pioneer Day parade. We had a good time, good thing it didn't start any later than 9 am because we were nice and toasty, baking in the sun. The parade was a lot of fun, and Karlee enjoyed it much more than we had anticipated. She loved all the people waving, people watching, and especially loved the flashing lights from the service vehicles. We spent the rest of the day with friends, and had a nice relaxing day.
.
The handcarts were amazing!

2 comments:
Those handcarts are really nice, especially compared to last years carts made out of plywood. It was pretty hot in Spanish Fork too and the parade was VERY long. I miss the short/sweet parade in Washington. Happy 24th!
I love parades but yeah I don't if I could do one in that St. George heat.
Yay for Karlee for learning how to walk! Right now it's a celebration but just wait til you and Rob are chasing her...lol
Post a Comment