Thursday, July 30, 2009

Our Family Proclamation

Our Family Proclamation

This past month I have been able to get a project done that I have wanted to do for 5 years. When we lived in Michigan for an Enrichment Super Saturday, one of the projects was this family proclamation. I never got mine done, but knew that someday I would get it done. It was so fun to pick out the pictures to use in this project, I decided to use the day that we were sealed to Karlee as a family. My sister took amazing pictures, so the only hard part was finding the best out of the best. I was able to find this beautiful frame at the DI for $3 (it was oak brown, so I painted it black and antiqued it, and then stained it for extra character. Really I think it turned out better than I could have hoped.
.
-------
.
For anyone that thinks they would want to tackle this, here are the supplies that you will need. Let me know if you have any questions.
1-16x20 frame (got mine at the DI, and fixed it up)
12-4x6 pictures
1-copy "The Family Proclamation" (I retyped mine to a font that I wanted)
Photo tape, scissors, and patience.

4 comments:

Hayley said...

looks like you have been quite the little busy body...not suprising.
Cute projects!

Kaye and Jared said...

Love it!! I'll have to attempt sometime! You are way crafty!!

Monica said...

I love how that turned out. It is adorable! I really like the different font - it just makes it fit your personality better.

Troy and Segi said...

Expect a call from me. It turned out great!

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012