So today is my birthday. Can't believe that its the big 33rd. Yep almost reaching my mid-thrities. Ouch! Just kidden... I had a really great birthday. I was at my parents home and my dad made me crepes for breakfast (Just like when I was little). My dear friend Louise threw me a baby shower tonight, and my mom surprised me with a birthday cake... The only thing that could have made it more perfect would have been to have Rob there with us. Everyone Thanks for all the phone calls, and thanks for a Great day!

7 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday!! I am sorry I didn't call or anything. Guess what? Bo has strep throat! We are having a blast!! These pics are darling though! We'll see ya this weekend! Your invite should have been there by now! Watch for it! :)
Ok, that's a FUNNY april fool's joke, because I KNOW you meant 21!!! At least you don't look a day over 21, and that's all that counts!!! Can you come to our girl's night? Happy Birthday!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you had a lot of fun. It looks like you did and that you were well taken care of. I didn't know you were born on April 1...next year I won't forget!
Happy Birthday young one. ;)
Hope I look as good as you at 33!!!
Okay, was totally shock when you said you turned 33! You do not look that old. I thought 26-27 maybe, but wow, you do hold your age well. That is kind of funny, my sister-in-law's name is heather ans she is also 33! Cool! Karlee is so petite and so cute! I want to hold her every time I see her picture. She is just too Cuuuute!
Post a Comment