Monday, April 21, 2008

Knock, Knock. Who's There?

(Heather) Knock, Knock.
(Pagie) Who's there?
(Heather) Cows go.
(Paige) Cows go who?
(Heather) No silly, cows go MOOO!!!
(Paige) That's Hilarious!

(Had to steal this photo off my sister's blog - THANKS)

So my little 5 year old niece, Paige called Rob and I Sunday night and wanted to do 'knock knock jokes'. We had done knock knock jokes, a couple weeks ago, and she thought it was pretty fun. So last night she called and we (both Rob and I) were on the phone with her for probably 20-25 minutes telling jokes back and forth. So so cute. What a cutie... Last night phone call reminded me of a phone call that we had a couple of weeks ago, after one of her jokes she had told me, I told her that it was "just hilarious". She got super quite and said "What does hilarious mean?" "Oh just super funny", I told her. Anyhow last night reminded me the excitement of a child learning new things. Rob and I are seriously blessed with wonderfully entertaining nieces and nephews in our family.

No comments:

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012