Oh how I love General Conference. There are so many wonderful things that are said, and so many new challenges that are extended. I especially loved listening to our prophets voice. I could truly see the mantel being placed on President Thomas S. Monson. At the start of conference I thought to myself - Wow what hard shoes to fill and questioned if I could I see President Monson as our prophet, without thinking of President Hinckley? - I can say that yes I was able to look at President Monson, and I know that he is a prophet of God. He is going to be a wonderful prophet. I loved being able to hear about their families, and how much they loved them and the many sacrifices that they have all made to be an apostle of the Lord. I love being able to watch and listen to conference I always feel so energized to do better, to be better.Sunday, April 6, 2008
General Conference 2008
Oh how I love General Conference. There are so many wonderful things that are said, and so many new challenges that are extended. I especially loved listening to our prophets voice. I could truly see the mantel being placed on President Thomas S. Monson. At the start of conference I thought to myself - Wow what hard shoes to fill and questioned if I could I see President Monson as our prophet, without thinking of President Hinckley? - I can say that yes I was able to look at President Monson, and I know that he is a prophet of God. He is going to be a wonderful prophet. I loved being able to hear about their families, and how much they loved them and the many sacrifices that they have all made to be an apostle of the Lord. I love being able to watch and listen to conference I always feel so energized to do better, to be better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Karlee (3 years old)
Family Sealing August 2008
Karlee (6 months old)
No comments:
Post a Comment