Karlee has reached yet another 'milestone' she is 2 months old. She is getting much, much bigger, although still looks skinny. We will find out next week just where she is hiding her weight. (If I could just have that luck) Her goopey eye has finally healed, which both mom and Karlee are happy about. Her eye would get so bad that when I would go to clean it, she would just cry - as to say 'Please, Please don't do this again.' She has just started to smile, however just not as easily. It is pretty priceless when she does smile.
(Karlee has her daddy wrapped around her finger)
(Excellent Father/Daughter moments captured - don't ya think)
2 comments:
Gotta love those pics! I can't believe she is 2 months time flies!
I can't believe how much she is growing. I swear she will be walking and all grown up before I get the chance to meet her.
Post a Comment