Last night we had a fun party to celebrate Karlee' adoption. My special friend Louise was nice enough to host the party at her home. There were so many wonderful people, of whom have been in a part of my life from childhood, to highschool, and now. I was truly overwhelmed by the love that I felt, I am truly blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life. Everyone there last night has had a special part in Karlee's adoption process. I never thought that moving from Kentucky to Utah would have been so difficult. Everyone in Kentucky had felt like my family. Most everyone knowing our adoption situation, understanding all our ups and downs. Then moving to Utah, and having the adoption just a few months to go, people didn't know our heartaches, and celebrations. My mom would tell me how everyone in Page, was so excited for us, and people would ask my mom and dad how the adoption process was going, and then when we got Karlee, everyone wanted to know how she was doing and when we were coming home. Here in Utah, very few people had made much of our adoption, let alone when we brought Karlee home. I do have two sweet neighbors, whom brought in meals. So my friends in Page it was very important that we were able to celebrate Karlee. 

11 comments:
we miss you here in KY! I wish we could have party for Karlee and meet her. :( On another note...how do you feel about renting your house?
Holy Cow! Karlee has made out like a bandit. This girl is going to be the most well dressed and well spoiled child ever. Glad you had a great time. :) So miss you guys!
How much fun!! Kaye told me you were over there for a shower. Karlee is an absolute doll!! In fact...the pic of you as a baby looks just like Karlee, minus the dark hair. You seriously look the same! Isn't that weird how that works? She was definitely meant to be in your home.
What a party girl! Karlee just goes from one party to the next! I can't wait to get my hands on her! It's been too long! Please tell your brother and sister in law that our prayers are with them, and if either of you need a babysitter, I am home all day!! I would be happy to take Karlee or Tenney!! We are hoping that everything is okay! Love Ya!!
If you were here in Michigan, we'd throw you a party, too! We love and miss ya. :)
I'm so happy for you Heather! I really miss hanging out with you at YW's! Karlee looks so cute and I've always known you would be the best mom ever. She is lucky to have you also! I wish I could've been at the shower!
Check out the Girl's Night details on my blog!! Hope you can come!!!
Looks like you had a great time! Gotta love Louise and all the great people in Page! Gotta also love little Karlee, we love her and are so glad she is part of our family:)
She is so beautiful, you guys. I can't believe how quickly she is growing up!
email me your phone # so I can give you all the details for Saturday. My email address is wedigkris@ yahoo.com
Hello Westons. It's Brad and Megan Wyatt in Kentucky! Your family is beautiful. Karlee is such a doll. It is so great to see that you all are doing so well. I am wondering if you have sold your house yet here in KY? If you have a second, e-mail me because I have some questions for your! Thanks
Wyattsquiet@gmail.com
Post a Comment