Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Our Tuesday Nights


Our Tuesday nights have been spent down at the softball fields. Rob and Troy (my brother) play on a team, only thing that stinks is that I am once again a spectator. But I am surviving, its been fun to watch the games. However, I would love to look into a co-ed or womens league so I could get back into the game - Maybe next year. It has been really a lot of fun to go and watch Rob play. (Did I say that already) He has been playing as the catcher (just like in Louisville). Karlee has been really a good cheerleader, however last nights game was a bit later than the games in the past, and so she pretty much slept through the whole game.

(Karlee thinks her dad is the best! - I do too)

3 comments:

Hayley said...

how fun! miss those days, we were out practicing with the kids last night.Abbey is in coach pitch this year, isn't too happy about it, with the T it was always a guaranteed hit!

Troy and Segi said...

I just found out that rob and troy's team was actually first in their league until they played the team last night....pretty sad huh...not really I guess. Im glad your pictures turned out.

Cory and Holly said...

So fun! I am so jealous that you guys are down there in that awesome weather and we're here freezing!! :) Your blog is so cute! How do you keep changing it? Little Karlee is getting so big! We're just packing up and coming down to stay with you guys! okay? ha ha ha
Love Ya!

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012