(SA8 Solutions - All Fabric Bleach)Okay so my sister Monica game me this SA8 Solutions All Fabric Bleach for a baby shower. She has used it for years and loves it. I was wanting something that would help with keeping Karlee's whites WHITE!, with all those formula bottles. So I have to admit that I LOVE IT!!! Just the other day I was in a hurry and washed one of Karlee's green sleepers with Robs clothes and then I was pulling the clothes out of the Dryer, I noticed that the little sleeper was ruined-something in the washer had bled onto the sleeper, staining it. So I thought I would put the SA8 Solutions -All Fabric Bleach to the test, and decided that I would soak it in a bucket over night along with some of her other clothes that looked to be discolored by the formula. Next morning - washed the clothes, and yes the whites were WHITE, but better yet the little green sleeper was good as new, no marks whatsoever. (Only thing is that I wish I would have taken a picture of the green sleeper before while it was ruined) So I am SOLD on the SA8 Solutions All Fabric Bleach. Now I looked online, could find the SA8 Solutions products minus the bleach, but my sister is able to get it thru her business. So just thought I would pass on this wonderful product. I am HOOKED!!!
4 comments:
I've read that their products rated really high in Consumer Reports. I am going to be chatting with Monica to see how I can get some from her!! Malia has some clothes that could use it...Actually I have clothes I should have sooked in it too after pulling them out of the drier and finding red/pink spots.... Kaye :)
I hope you can make it to our Girl's Night!!! Check out my blog for up coming details!!
That sounds awesome I need to get me some of that. Gabby's clothes have way to many stains from carrots, and green beans.
Rob & Heather! I just have to tell you again how much fun we had over Easter! I am dying to get back down there. I am missing Karlee and of course you guys! Let's get together soon... Oh yeah, this weekend! Well, let's get together soon in ST. George!!! Love you guys!! Thanks again for the awesome weekend!
Post a Comment