Saturday, March 22, 2008

Joseph: A Nashville Tribute to the Prophet

Last night we (Rob, myself, my mom and dad, Robs mom and dad, and his brother) went to Joseph: A Nashville Tribute to the Prophet here at Tuachan. ** Our digital camera was dropped a couple of weeks ago (Thanks Rob) - and we are using one of my dads old cameras. Only problem to this is that I have those stupid rechargeable batteries in it, and well I think they have met their life expectancy - They are now their way to the garbage can. So thus the lack of an actual picture of us at the concert. ** But really back to the concert itself. It was fantastic. I have loved the music ever since I got the CD oh almost 2 years ago. The music is amazing, and the lyric are just so so spectacular. These past 4 years that we have lived in Michigan and then in Kentucky has given us so many wonderful opportunities to go and see the historical church sites. So this music has been a wonderful thing to listen too, but has also been something that has helped me to build my testimony more and more. I would highly recommend going to one of their concerts, if not running out today and buying their CD.

5 comments:

Fishin' Ponds said...

My mom has gotten this group to come to Malad twice...once for the Joseph musical, and again about 2 months ago for the Pioneer musical. She has some incredible stories about these guys, and the history behind the songs. The new cd about the Pioneers is just as good as the Joseph one. Check it out.

Shannon said...

My brother loves that CD. I still have never heard it. I NEED to buy a copy for sure!

THE GANTT LIFE said...

Oooh, I wish I could see the concert... I LOVE this CD... I really like the Trek one too!! I've given these CD's as presents to family~ they love it too. :)

Dickson Family said...

we have and love this cd too!!! its awesome

Anonymous said...

Well said.

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012