My Sister is so talented and she made a video baby shower invitation. I wanted to share this with everyone. Everytime I watch this video I start to cry. We are so blessed to have Karlee in our family.
Loved the video, music and words. I have always loved that song. I need to get a copy of it. Recently my brother gave up his rights so a family could adopt his son. What a truly supreme sacrifice, and what an awesome gift. I am soooo happy for your family.
That is so precious! What a neat idea. I seriously am so emotional over that. I'm glad you were able to have another baby shower. Wish I was there! I can't wait to meet her... someday!
7 comments:
Loved the video, music and words. I have always loved that song. I need to get a copy of it. Recently my brother gave up his rights so a family could adopt his son. What a truly supreme sacrifice, and what an awesome gift. I am soooo happy for your family.
ok, that totally choked me up! Beautiful!
That was beautiful!
That is sooo Precious, your sister is way talented to make that for you! I hope your shower was amazing!!
That was so amazing. I cried all the way through. You have been truly blessed. I wish you were still here!
Wow, that is a tear jerker! I cried, I'll admit. I love that video, it really was beautiful! I am so happy for you two, now three! We love you guys!
That is so precious! What a neat idea. I seriously am so emotional over that. I'm glad you were able to have another baby shower. Wish I was there! I can't wait to meet her... someday!
Post a Comment