We had a wonderful time this weekend catching up with family and friends. We had a baby shower for Karlee this weekend hosted by my sweet grandma. She is such a wonderful women. Thanks for opening your home up for this shower. It was so good to see cousins, and aunts of whom I have not seen in what feels like years. Karlee was a real hit at the party, infact I think that she slept through the whole shower. She was passed around and loved on by everyone. For those who read my blog, thank you so much for coming and for all the wonderful gifts. Karlee will love them and will look very stylish doing so.Monday, March 10, 2008
Karlee's Baby Shower in SLC
We had a wonderful time this weekend catching up with family and friends. We had a baby shower for Karlee this weekend hosted by my sweet grandma. She is such a wonderful women. Thanks for opening your home up for this shower. It was so good to see cousins, and aunts of whom I have not seen in what feels like years. Karlee was a real hit at the party, infact I think that she slept through the whole shower. She was passed around and loved on by everyone. For those who read my blog, thank you so much for coming and for all the wonderful gifts. Karlee will love them and will look very stylish doing so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Karlee (3 years old)
Family Sealing August 2008
Karlee (6 months old)

3 comments:
It looks like your shower was tons of fun! Isn't it soooo great getting everything baby...especially baby girl??? Congratulations again!
I'm sorry you couldn't get on to our blog. I actually took the permissions off, but if for some they are still there the username is: jeffandnicole and the password is: moabutah!
Thanks for bringing your baby to work!!! She is sooo Beautiful and her Mommy is Glowing!!! I'm so excited for you and your hubby!! You have such an amazing family! Your the cutest mom EVER!!!
Looks like your baby shower was lots of fun! Karlee is so beautiful! I'm sorry your house hasn't sold yet. That stinks! That house is so nice too!
Post a Comment