Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Kentucky Home STILL for SALE!!!!

(Never thought I would still be seeing this sign
out front of my Kentucky home)

I know that the housing market is probably at its all time low. But come on. Our house been on the market for let me count...Nov. Dec. Jan. Feb. and now Mar = 4.5 months. Are you kidden me. We need to sell this house before we lose it. Our realtor, of whom I am not happy with at all, never calls to give us with updates, wont lower the price when we feel like it would be a good move, honestly who is working for who - I say? Anyhow. I guess I will resort to my blog. If anyone hears of any family who is looking to buy a home, any Dental Students or ANYONE... please give me some info on our home. If anyone has any questions regarding the home, please leave a comment on my blog. We just honestly need to sell our home.
Pass the word along. Thanks

2 comments:

Borders Family said...

Wow, I didn't realize you hadn't sold it yet. I bet it will sell soon because we keep hearing that the market isn't too bad in Louisville. We are told that houses are selling, but they just take a little longer to sell. Good luck!

Melissa said...

Wow. That stinks. I know how that all goes. Good luck. If I hear of anyone, I'll pass the info along.

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012