Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Our Journey to Now‏

Thanks again to a very talented sister who can do amazing things with computers. Monica you are the best, again Thanks.

4 comments:

Bethany and Terry said...

Okay, I cried! That was precious. It might have to do with little sleep and lots of stress, but that was neat to see where you've been and where you are now.

So much more still to come. Have a fun weekend.

Unknown said...

Toooo PRECIOUS!!! Ask your sister what program she uses to make her amazing DVDs I LOVE THEM!!!

Brian, Natalie, Kyrie said...

Another tear jerker! This has got to stop. I don't need all this emotional stuff. No, that was beautiful! I know I've said this a million times, but I am so happy for you guys! Happy Easter, and have fun with your little one!

Borders Family said...

What a beautiful video. I am SO happy for you guys.

Karlee (3 years old)

Karlee (3 years old)

Family Sealing August 2008

Family Sealing August 2008

Karlee (6 months old)

Karlee  (6 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012